Since it’s that time of year and all.
- My new job that pays adult money
- The car that was gifted to me at the perfect time
- The safety and wellbeing of my family and extended family
- The new apartment that I’m beyond excited to start living in
- The unexpected skincare bonus in the no-makeup foundation I just started using
- The actual, real bodily healing that has resulted from my carnivore adventures
- Jesus Christ, the resolver of paradoxes and firstborn from among the dead
- MY LACK OF PSORIASIS, WHAT (see also: carnivore)
- The fact that this is my blog and so I am not bound by the AP Stylebook or any other style–I can do what I want
- How much less stress there is in my life now
- Smallish regional chain stores that stock the best goods
- Raw-milk cheese (see also: carnivore)
- The rad Adidas hoodie that I’m wearing right now that kinda makes me feel like a superathletic medieval princess, courtesy of the employee discount provided by my previous employer
- Ears to hear, eyes to see, wisdom to discern
- And, sleep.
With that, I bid you adieu and goodnight.